This year R2B Research to Business will be streamed on a digital platform, will become R2B OnAir and will take place on 10-12 June 2020, in media partnership with Il Sole24Ore.
R2B OnAir is the ideal platform to launch programmes, share ideas, listen to the experts and representatives of the institutions and think of new models for a post-Covid society in terms of economic development, growth and social inclusion, digital innovation, sustainability and security.
International experts, European institutions, world of research and business are going to tackle strategic topics for the restart of the economy, the future of the cities, culture, and security in a society ever more interconnected by digital technologies.
Besides the Live events with leading international guests, R2B OnAir platform will present:
- On-demand contents from businesses, startups, the world of research and innovation.
- Digital matching: on line meetings to find partners for innovation projects and Side Events with registration:
- Innovat&Match, International Digital Brokerage Event on Blue, Digital and Sustainable Growth – Registration open until June 8th
- C2C – International Cluster-to-Cluster meeting, a day completely dedicated to regional, national and international Clusters with talks and one-to-one meetings – Registration open until June 8th
- 5th ECN Crowd Camp “Sustainable Finance”, The European crowdfunding event dedicated this year to the topic of sustainable finance.
R2B OnAir is an event organized by ART-ER Attractiveness Research Territory promoted by the Emilia-Romagna Region and BolognaFiere and financed by POR FESR and FSE 2014-2020 European Funds.
Although the event is free of charge, registration is required NOW, TO ACCESS all contents and ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the various sessions https://bit.ly/R2BOnAir-Registration
Visit the www.rdueb.it website and use #R2BOnAir to follow the event on social media